Birchbox November 2016

Birchbox November 2016
You know what time it is? It's time for my monthly Birchbox! This month's theme was "The Finish Touch," which basically covered all those products that one would use to pull a look together. Sometimes little liner, blush, or even a step like exfoliating makes a world of a difference to your face. With only two more months left in the year, I really expected Birchbox to deliver an amazing box. I do have to say that Birchbox have set a really high standard for themselves with the past boxes I've received, but this box was definitely different to say the least. I won't try to spoil anything for you guys but this box is certainly worth checking out with your own eyes.


Check this month's Birchbox! There's a first time for everything I suppose... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Birchbox November 2016
Products Received
ORIGINS Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion, $39.50
Marcelle New-Age LumiPOWER 3-in-1 Moisturizer, $26
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil, $28
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil, $24
Coastal Scents Blush & Bronzer Palette, $19.95


If you also get a Birchbox box, please let me know what you got in the comments below. I would love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment