Sephora VIB Sale 2016 Haul

Sephora VIB Sale 2016 Haul
The happiest time of the year has finally arrived- No, it's not Christmas or my birthday but the Sephora VIB Sale! Alright... Maybe I'm hyping up this sale a bit too much, but ask any beauty addict and they'll tell you all the items in their Sephora VIB Sale wishlist. Although the discount isn't jaw dropping, I'll gladly take 20% off on brands that pretty much never go on sale. This time around your girl decided to treat herself in quite a big way. I've always taken advantage of this sale, but this time around I have more money to spend on myself so I did just that. I picked up a few incredible gift sets, bought a few favorites in new shades, and even got a few new items to try out. The sale may be over by now, but if you missed out then this is your chance to build up that Christmas wishlist of yours.


As you'll be able to tell, I was quite excited to film this haul. But what can I say? I feel like I'm in a great place right now. :-)
Sephora VIB Sale 2016 Haul
Glossier Black Tie Set
Products Mentioned
Sephora Favorites Ready, Set, Style! Styling Spray Collection, $29
Sephora Favorites Lashstash, $45
Marvis Ginger Mint Toothpaste, $10.50
MILK MAKEUP Eye Pigment, $24
Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay, $26
Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye Tint in Senso, $39
CLINIQUE Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer in Clove Pop, $18.50
NAILS INC. Sweet Almond Nail Polish Powered By Matcha in Gloucester Crescent, $14
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment, $26
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow, $38
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask It! All Over Set, $25
NEST Dahlia & Vines Eau de Parfum, $68
Glossier Black Tie Set, $50

What did you pick up during the Sephora VIB Sale? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment