October 2016 Favorites

October 2016 Favorites
Last month I predicted that October might be the month that could turn this year around and well... I can safely say that it definitely gave me a brand new outlook on life. This last month was so enjoyable and it allowed me to have so much fun. First of all, my new job at bareMinerals has been absolutely incredible! This last month I also got the opportunity to make new friends and reconnect with one of my oldest friends. As far as makeup goes, I had so much fun playing with more colorful looks thanks to the Juvia's Place The Nubian 2 palette which I recently used in a tutorial. I'm feeling more and more like my old self as time goes on, which is definitely a really good thing.


Is it that obvious that I had an amazing October? I really had so much fun trying out a few new products and playing with more colorful makeup. I also really enjoyed my first month working at bareMinerals quite a lot.
October 2016 Favorites
Products Mentioned
Glossier The Super Pack, $65 (Review)
Glossier Super Bounce, $28 (Review)
Glossier Super Glow, $28 (Review)
Glossier Super Pure, $28 (Review)
Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Anti-fatigue Moisturizing Eye Cream, $22.11* (Review)
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel, $25 (Tutorial)
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation, $28*
bareMinerals GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Icon, Swag, and Naughty, $18 (Tutorial)
Juvia's Place The Nubian 2, $30 ($27 with code DUPETHAT) (Tutorial)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit- Surreal Light, $80 (Review)
Christine and the Queens - Tilted
Christine and the Queens - Paradis Perdus

What are some of your favorites from the past month? Also, what do you think about my blog's makeover? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment