December 2016 Favorites

December Favorites
Guess who's back from a month-long hiatus? This girl. To be completely honest I didn't intend to take that long of a break. In fact, I didn't even intend to take a break at all but the holiday craziness just really got in the way of creating new video and blog posts. Long working hours, preparing for Christmas, my 27th birthday, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve... I think you get the jist of it. The month of December was honestly such a blur, but despite of how busy I got I still managed to enjoy it a lot. Although there was a lot going on in my life, makeup-wise I kept things very simple. I just didn't have the time nor energy for a complicated makeup routine, hence why I focused on practical products and skincare.


I really hope that you enjoy hearing about the stand out products from the month of December.
December Favorites
December Favorites
Products Mentioned
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, $46
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette, $62
Etude House My Lash Serum, $8.60 (for two)
bareMinerals Round The Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner, $17

What were some of your favorites products from December? Would you like to see a Best of 2016 video? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment