Winter Makeup

Winter Makeup
When people think about winter makeup they can go one of two routes: minimal makeup with a bright red lip or heavy makeup for nighttime. In my case, I do enjoy keeping things very minimal and focusing a statement lip color. If you've been following me for a while. then you already know how much I love a good red lipstick. I actually don't care how bright, dark, warm-toned, or cool-toned a red lip is- I just want a good red lipstick. So when I first saw the Milk Makeup Lip Color in Dip Out, I knew I needed it in my collection. This shade is a wearable vampy red and I personally think it would compliment nearly every skin tone. I honestly love this shade that much that the whole look was made so it would complement the lip color. That's true love right there.


Please excuse the fact that I keep mentioning "Holiday Makeup Week" or Christmas, this video was originally going up before Christmas but unfortunately I got too busy with work and my personal life. The makeup is still suitable for the winter time or even Valentine's Day which is coming up.
Winter Makeup
Winter Makeup
Products Used
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, $38.95*
The Estée Edit Pore Vanishing Stick, $28
bareMinerals Complexion Rescue in Vanilla, $29.50*
bareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in Fair and Light, $21*
bareMinerals BAREPRO Powder Foundation in Champagne, $30*
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, $46
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in Senso, $39
Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con No 7 Plush Eyeshadow Palette in The Lolita, $59
Glossier No 1 Pencil (No longer available)
Milk Makeup Gel Brow in Pilsner, $18
Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Mascara, $32*
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium, $68
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light, $80
Glossier Haloscope in Moonstone, $22 (Not available but Quartz is a good option)
Milk Makeup Lip Color in Dip Out, $22

What is your favorite product to wear during the winter? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment