Playing With New Makeup | Kat Von D, Becca Cosmetics, Wander Beauty, Wet n Wild

Playing With New Makeup
The spring makeup launches are finally here! I swear that time of the year almost feel like Christmas for beauty lovers like myself. Everywhere you go from the drugstore, to Sephora there's displays showcasing the latest trends and beauty innovations. I know I told myself that I didn't "need" any makeup, but screw it- I just want to try out new products! What's the point of makeup if you can't have a little fun with it, right? In this latest "Playing With New Makeup" I'll be trying pore blurring powder, a silicone sponge, and a primer that oddly enough smells like a sugary cereal that I love.


Let's play with some new makeup! And while we're at it, let's also experiment with some bright colors.
Playing With New Makeup
Playing With New Makeup
Products Mentioned
Becca First Light Filter Face Primer, $38* (via Influenster)
Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation in Porcelain Fair Warm, $5.99
Silisponge eBay dupe, $4.94
Becca Soft Kabuki Brush, $30* (via Influenster)
Becca Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder, $38* (via Influenster)
Jordana Sculpt n' Go Creamy Contour Stick in Light, $4.99
Jordana Glow n' Go Creamy Strobing Stick in Pearl Glow, $4.99
Pixi by Petra Strobe & Sculpt Brush, $14
Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush Brick, $12.99
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, $5.24
Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette, $38
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara, $24* (via Octoly)
Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner in Bare to Comment, $2.99
Milk Makeup Lip Metal in Buffy, $28

Have you tried any of these new products? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Products marked with an asterisk were sent to me for free thanks to Influenster and Octoly.

No comments :

Post a Comment