Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones

Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones
You all know that I tend shy away from color a lot of the time, but this year I really do want to challenge myself to wear just a little more color. While I'm not planning on going all out with a yellow cardigan and hot pink pants like Kimmy Schmidt, I do plan to start off by wearing playful makeup and experimenting toned down colors in my wardrobe. And yes, I'm currently binge watching the show as I type up this post and I'm loving how silly it is. Back to this post though, in this outfit you're going to see how easy it is to incorporate color by pairing Earth tones.


Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones
Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones
Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones
Top- Everlane
Jacket- Madewell (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Boots- Forever 21 (Similar)
Glasses- Quay
Outfit of the Day | Earth Tones
How do you incorporate color in your life? Do you wear colorful makeup, paint your nails bright color, or accessorize like crazy? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment