My Hair Routine for Short Wavy/Curly Hair

I think by now most of you understand how truly lazy I am when it comes to hair, that's one of the many reasons why I choose to have my hair short. Personally I can't be bothered by a complicated hair routine or styling my hair every single day. I only wash my hair two to three times a week and I use dry shampoo on the other days. When I do get around to wash it I like to use four products to style and keep my hair healthy. I don't like spending more than ten minutes on my hair because let's be honest, I'd rather do my makeup rather than my hair any day.


Check out my easy and lazy girl friendly hair routine! It's honestly very similar to the other hair routine videos that I've uploaded, minus the bangs.
My Hair Routine for Short Wavy/Curly Hair
Products Used
Turkish Towel (similar to mine), $19.99
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, $19.99*
(SIMILAR) John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Hair Serum, $9.99
Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Crème, $20*
(SIMILAR) OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Curling Butter Leave In or Rinse Out, $7.99
Paul Mitchell Curl Twirl Around, $22.99
(SIMILAR) OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk, $7.99
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, $27
(SIMILAR) Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, $5.99
Paul Mitchell Mini Flat Iron* (limited edition)
(SIMILAR) BabylissPro Mini Straightening Iron, $29.95
My Hair Routine for Short Wavy/Curly Hair
What does your hair routine look like? Let me know in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment