Review | Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Can Nail Polish

Nails Inc Paint Can Review
It's not often that a product shakes up the beauty world like the spray can nail polish did earlier this year (see what I did there?). Leave it up to Nails Inc to come up with a truly innovative way to paint your nails. The Paint Can Spray Can Nail Polish was designed for the woman who doesn't have too much time to perfectly apply nail polish. I had heard mixed review about the Paint Can polishes on YouTube, but I still decided to purchase a can and try it out myself. Unlike other reviews I've seen, I'll be showing you how it applies and also how it wears for a week. You already know I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc if you read this post, so I'm definitely going to be expecting this to wear as amazing as their other formulas.


Here's my review of the Nails Inc Paint Can Nail Polish complete with a fun demo and close up of my nails. It's ridiculously easy to use the Paint Can Nail Polish and it only takes 4 simple steps to end up with a quick manicure.
Step 1) Apply a base coat
Step 2) Shake the spray can and apply the polish 10-15cm away from your nails. Allow the polish to dry for a few minutes.
Step 3) Apply a top coat
Step 4) Clean up the excess nail polish using soap and water or a baby wipe
Nails Inc Paint Can Review
Nails Inc Paint Can Review
As much as I love Nails Inc, I have to say that the Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Can Nail Polish was a huge disappointment. I don't return items very often but this will certainly be going back to Sephora. #sorrynotsorry

What do you think of spray on nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment