Meeting Phoenix

I know not many know but I'm a contributor on the Tumblr page ilovephoenix. Its been something that I've been a part of for three years now which is crazy and what's crazier is that Phoenix know about the site. I was fortunate to see them yesterday at a little private show at the KROQ studio in Los Angeles and even more fortunate to be able to talk to them. I wrote a little more about it on ilovephoenix so click here if you're interested.




Have any of you had the chance to meet your favorite band/artist?
If so share your story below, I would love to hear about them!
Also if you do like Phoenix, what's your favorite Phoenix song?

3 comments :

  1. I love Phoenix, too! I first heard about them when my hubby and I went to Paris on our honeymoon back in 2007. How awesome that you got to meet them!

    xoxo
    Cyrillynn
    http://any2ndnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's around the same time I started listening to them too. :D I've met them a couple times now so I'm able to have a normal conversation with them now. They're amazing people and very thankful for their fans.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much! :) And thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete