What's In My Bag? | Everlane The Twill Zip Tote

What's In My Bag? | Everlane The Twill Zip Tote
Today I decided to film one of the YouTube beauty guru classics, a simple "What's In My Bag?" video. It's been over a year and a half since the last time I filmed one, so it was time for me to show you what I'm now carrying inside my bag. I also have a new everyday bag which is practical, simple, and very minimal. I personally don't like carrying something that has the brand's name or emblem splattered throughout the whole bag, it's just not my cup of tea. My new everyday bag is the Everlane The Twill Zip Tote, which is roomy enough for all my belongings and built very well. This is by far the most comfortable handbag/tote bag that I own, and I love knowing that it was made ethically.


Check out what I carry inside my Everlane The Twill Zip Tote! If you've been thinking of getting this Everlane bag or one of their backpacks, I highly recommend them.

Products Inside My Bag
Everlane The Twill Zip Tote, $48
Everlane The Card Case Wallet, $40
Warby Parker Jasper Sunglasses in Marine Slate, $95/$175 (similar)
Kipling Mandy Pouch, $19*
Aquinelle Toilet Tissue Mist, $10
Deep Steep Moisture Stick, $3.20
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Lavender Hand Sanitizer, $10
Brush On Block Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen, $32
Coola Sport SPF 50 Fresh Mango Moisturizer Sunscreen, $32
Botanical Me Lip Balm with Organic Shea Butter, $6.98
Hare Lipstick, $3.50
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Amazing Grace, $32
MAC Star Trek Lipstick in LLAP, $18*
theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Lip Color in Committed, $17
Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, $4.49
Muji Portable Dress Cleaner, $3.75
Muji Steel Folding Nail File, $4.50

What do you carry in your handbag? Also, what's your everyday handbag? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment