Outfit of the Day | The Blue Plaid Shirt

As I told you in the last lifestyle post, I try to dress as comfortably as possible whenever I take the train. I've dressed cute in the past to visit my boyfriend and I've learned my lesson that sitting around on the train doesn't care if I look cute or not. I mostly stick to comfortable tops, jeans, and boots whenever I go see him because I might want to take a nap on the way back. When I was picking out my outfit at 5am this plaid shirt I bought years ago was begging to be worn again. Since it was quite chilly at 5am I just grabbed it since I knew I could just roll up my sleeves if it got hotter during the day. I know I'm late to the plaid game but a comfortable shirt can honestly be worn year round.


Location- Long Beach Riverbed
Shirt- Anchorblue (similar)
Jeans- Roots Canada (similar)
Boots- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Glasses- No name sunglasses (similar)
Rings- Gift, Madewell, and Buffalo Exchange
Necklace- LC by Lauren Conrad (similar)
Earrings- Die For Free
Hope you enjoyed this very casual outfit of the day. Let me know if you're a fan of plaid or tartan in the comments below (I honestly don't know the difference). haha

No comments :

Post a Comment