Tutorial | Getting ready for school

Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning for school? Well I do! Sometimes I'm able to wake up as soon as I hear my alarm go off, and other times I snooze it a couple of times until I realize that I only have about 20 minutes to get ready. This tutorial is for those girls who like to press snooze one too many times. You might be thinking well 20 minutes is a long time to get ready but when you like makeup and take a while to pick your outfits, it really isn't.

Hope you enjoy this quick and easy tutorial!
Products Used
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Legere Anti-Redness Moisturizer
Sibu Beauty Age Defying Eye Cream
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 in 810 Classic Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 230 very fair/light
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent
NYX powder blush in Mauve
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Revlon Color Stay liquid liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 12-Flamingo Pose

Also I have to mention that I'm still learning to edit my videos. At the moment the best way to edit and film my videos is on my iPad mini so please bear with me until I figure out the best way to edit videos on the iPad version of iMovie. I'm looking forward to upgrading my editing and filming equipment some time in the future but for the time being I have to make the best of what I have.

Hope you have a great day!

Disclaimer: All the products used except the Neutrogena items were purchased with my own money. I received the Neutrogena items from Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena to review.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Its such a beautiful color and it lasts hours too.

      Delete
  2. I totally do the left hand/left eye, right hand/right eye thing, and oddly enough, I'm better with my left hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME HERE! I have no idea why my left eye looks way better than my right eye. It makes no sense at all.

      Delete