Warby Parker | Crosby Revolver Black


I love black frames, in fact all my past frames have all been black. What can I say? I'm addicted to black frames. Black frames are timeless and effortlessly chic. What I loved about the Crosby frames are that they're wide, bold, and quite squared. These are by far the thickest black frames I've ever tried on and I loved them. They were wide enough for my big eyes and that silver detail was a very nice touch. These are definitely frames for those that want to stand out in a good way. I was tempted to get these but a 4th pair of black frames would be a bit too much, I think its time for a change.

If you like the stereotypical "hipster" frames you should really try out Crosby because they're a more sophisticated and cool frames. They will go with anything but try pairing these with a simple button down top and some fitted slacks for an androgynous look. The frames also come in grey and a burgundy color.

Crosby frames retail for $95.
Disclaimer: Warby Parker contacted me to try out their Home Try On Program which is free for every customer. I am not being compensated for this post whatsoever and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment