Warby Parker | Mallory Gimlet Tortoise


You might recognized these frames from the avatar that I use in all my social media websites. These are the Mallory frames and they're the quintessential librarian glasses. Just look at them! They look like the glasses that cute and young librarian would wear. When I put these glasses on I felt like I looked like a very studious Ivy League girl, although I was far away from being Ivy League status.

I love how wide and long the frames are, I had never tried on frames as big as these ones. They allowed me to see perfectly without the frame interfering whatsoever. The tortoise frames were also perfect. I love how they complimented every outfit. I thought it would clash against cooler tones such as gray and blues but they didn't. I would definitely pair these with feminine pieces such as a floral chiffon dress, or a peplum top and tailored pants. These were certainly one of my favorite frames I tried, but before I buy them I'm going to try them on again to see if they look as cute with my short hair.

The Mallory frames retail for $95.
Disclaimer: Warby Parker contacted me to try out their Home Try On Program which is free for every customer. I am not being compensated for this post whatsoever and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment