Nails of the Day | Polka Dots in a Bottle

By now you all know that I love a unique nail polish. This summer I've tried everything from textured polish to the fuzzy coat polishes, but one nail trend that I hadn't ventured in was the speckled polish. In the spring Illamasqua released their Specked Nail Varnish which are $17 a bottle. I don't know about you but it kills me to spend over $8 for a nail polish, especially since drugstore brands are on top of their game when it comes to the latest nail trends. Yesterday I was browsing the makeup section at Bed Bath & Beyond when I stumbled upon this Maybelline nail polish. It was love at first application, let me tell you! And the best part is that the bottle is only $3. Now that's what I call a bargain!


Nail Polish: Maybelline Color Show in Polka Dots

What do you think of this speckled nail trend? Are you a fan or are you just not feeling it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment