How I Trim My Pixie Cut

Pixie cuts are one of those rare haircuts that manage to be both high maintenance and low maintenance. It is a very low maintenance cut when you're washing and styling it but you have to deal with getting it trimmed very often due to how much it grows within a few weeks. It doesn't necessarily mean that those of us with pixie cuts have discovered the answer to the age old questions of "what can I do to make my hair grow faster?" It simply means that thanks to the short length of our hair, any growth is very noticeable. In this tutorial I'm going to show you how I save some money by trimming my pixie myself between salon visits.


If you have a pixie cut, what are your pixie cut tips and tricks? If you don't, feel free to share some of the ways you save money in between salon visits in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment