Outfit of the Day | Viva México

On Monday Mexicans around the world celebrated Mexico's Independence Day! I was lucky enough to have been invited to a party hosted by Don Julio at the Junípero Serra Museum in San Diego which I had never gone to. At the event there were a lot of tacos, tequila, and of course great music courtesy Tijuana's own Nortec Collective. If you want to see more pictures of the event, as well as a little vlog just keep reading.


Location- Junípero Serra Museum, San Diego, CA
Top- Shimmer
Jeans- Roots Canada
Clutch- H&M
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Glasses- Warby Parker
Earrings- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lips- Red Shade Play lip palette by Em Michelle Phan
Tijuana's very own Nortec Collective DJ-ing at the event.
Nortec Collective doing their thing.
Blurry picture taken by my mother. Let's just say that she isn't very good with cameras but nevertheless here I am with Nortec. Both of them are incredibly nice and they liked my Warby Parker glasses. Haha.
The museum was beautifully decorated with lights, bright furniture, and a lot of Mexican inspired decor.
The beautiful Junípero Serra Museum as I was leaving the event.
Here's a short vlog filled with the sights and sounds of the event.

Hope you enjoy the pictures and vlog, if you celebrated el 16 de septiembre let me know in the comments below how you celebrated it.

No comments :

Post a Comment