Review | Em Michelle Phan

As someone who has watched Michelle since the beginning of her YouTube career, I got so happy when she announced the launch of her makeup line. When it comes to YouTube makeup gurus, you can't get any bigger than Michelle. She's basically done it all! Millions of subscribers- check. Create her own YouTube network- check. A makeup subscription service- check. Create a makeup empire- CHECK! Since I began watching her at the beginning YouTube journey, I find Michelle very inspiring. I mean, who wouldn't want her life? She gets to have a creative job that allows her to have a huge impact on young women all over the world. You honestly can't ask for a better job! During Labor Day I took advantage of a little promo that was going on. Basically with any purchase you would get a trial size of the life palette so I went ahead and purchased a Shade Play palette since it looked very interesting. Did the products live up to Michelle's legacy? There's only one way to find out.


In this video you get my honest opinion as I try the products right in front of you. You will get to see how the products apply, swatches, and see a makeup look created with the products.

Now for some product pictures!
What do you think of Em Michelle Phan? Do you love it, do you not care much about it? Let me know in the comments below! Also if you liked this type of review please let me know so I can do more "first impression" reviews.

No comments :

Post a Comment