Outfit of the Day | The Girly Girl Dress

If you've followed my blog for a couple of months or know me personally, then you know I'm not very girly per say. I will always choose jeans and loafers over a dress and heels, but there was something about this Zara dress that I loved. Maybe it was the fact that it felt like a shirt, or the fact that it actually fit really nice on my body. Whatever the reason it may be all I know is that I made a good purchase because this is the perfect dress for the extremely hot days here in SoCal.


Location- Long Beach, CA
Dress- Zara
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Hat- Pink Zone
Sandals- Target
Glasses- Warby Parker
Rings- SDSU Christmas Market and Paris
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Earrings- American Eagle
Nails- Barefoot Beige by Avon
And here's the vlog from that day.
Thank you for checking out another video installment of my "outfit of the day" posts. If you like the picture posts better just let me know and I'll make sure to have some more picture posts into the mix.

No comments :

Post a Comment