Haul | Urban Outfitters, Jordana, Sally Hansen + ANNOUNCEMENT

Soooo... I have another haul. What can I say? After that wishlist I had a serious case of the shopping bug. And as you saw in my wishlist I showcased a couple of very metallic shoes and look what I found- a pair of metallic and holographic shoes! I also have a couple of makeup bits in this video so if you're interested just keep watching. Also Spanish speakers you might want to keep reading for my big announcement. :-)


So here's the new haul and as for the announcement.... I NOW HAVE A SPANISH SPEAKING CHANNEL! So it'll be in the same format as my English one and will have a lot of the same videos but in Spanish of course. This same haul is on the channel if you want to check it out. // Para las que hablan español estoy muy feliz de anunciar que ya tengo un canal en español! Va ser en el mismo formato que mi otro canal y va tener casi los mismos videos. Este mismo haul esta disponible en el canal en español.

Click here to subscribe | Opriman aqui para suscribirte

The blog will remain in English and there are no plans of doing a Spanish version for now. I have to juggle 4 YouTube channels and 2 blogs at the moment, and that's more than enough for me to handle.

I hope you enjoyed this new haul and let me know if you've tried out any of the items mentioned or if you happened to like the shoes in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment