San Diego Style Bloggers Interview

Hi everyone! You all know by now that I'm a member of the San Diego Style Bloggers community and last week I got asked to become the first vlogger featured on the website and I said "YES!" I got asked a few questions regarding YouTube, my first video, vlogging vs. blogging, and how I handle the haters. Here's the link to the interview if you wish to read it. I would love to see some of my readers and subscribers go and leave a comment, I think that would be amazing. Also I would like to thank both my subscribers and my readers for all the support. I recently reached 500 subscribers on YouTube and now have 400 Facebook likes and Instagram followers which just blows my mind. Thank you so much for everything, it honestly means so much to me.

Let me know what you thought of the interview in the comments below. I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment