Tutorial | St. Vincent

Last week St. Vincent announced her upcoming album by releasing a promotional image with dramatic makeup at around midnight or so. Naturally every St. Vincent fan (including me) went wild! Not only did she release promotional images but there was also a 30 second clip of a new song and European tour dates announced. Maybe that doesn't sound too exciting for everyone but when your favorite female musician and music innovator announces a new album, you better get excited! I found the look to be very eccentric kind of like David Bowie during the Ziggy Stardust era. I was very inspired by the picture so I decided to recreate the dramatic look. I hope you all like it!


Video en español

I hope you liked the video and if you're not familiar with St. Vincent I would highly recommend you to check out her music. She is an incredible lyricist, multi-instrumentalist, and performer. Not to mention she's also incredibly nice to her fans. I've had the pleasure to meet and talk to her twice and she's been nothing but kind to all her fans.

Let me know in the comments below who your favorite female musician is, I would love to know.

No comments :

Post a Comment