Haul | Sephora, Bath & Body Works, and Drugstore Makeup

So I have yet another haul for you! I feel like I've been doing them so often but in reality my last haul was a month ago so I feel like it's been enough time in between. Since we're now in the holiday season things are just going on sale left to right. I took advantage to stock up on inexpensive things, candles, and also start my Christmas shopping (which I finished on Monday). I hope you enjoy this latest haul and if you want a review on any of the products just let me know.



Hope you liked today's video. :-) Are you done with Christmas shopping or are you barely starting? Let me know in the comments below. I'm usually a last minute shopper but this year I just wanted to get it over with as fast as I could.

No comments :

Post a Comment