My 24th Birthday

I know, I know... I've been slacking when it comes to vlogging so today I finally sat myself down so I could edit my birthday vlog. The last weeks of December are always very busy for everyone including myself and as much as blogging and YouTube have become part of my life, I also have days when I was to just hang out with my family just like everyone else. I already told many of you on Facebook that there might not be as many blog post and videos in the next two weeks because I'll be spending time with my family, but for the meantime there is this vlog that I filmed on my birthday.

Thank you once again for all the birthday wishes. I was honestly overwhelmed by all the love I received that day. Thank you so so much! I will see you all tomorrow so I can wish you all a Merry Christmas.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment