Tutorial | NYE 2014 Look

Yesterday I mentioned that you can never go wrong with gold and today I bring you even more gold! As I said this is one of the few times a year that you can go all out, so why not? I've had this glitter liner sitting in my makeup collection for a few years not knowing how to use it until I saw a bunch of tutorials using glitter liner on the lid. Why did it take me so long to use it like that? I don't know why but damn! I am absolutely obsessed with how this look turned out.



Products Used
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer*
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Fair
Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick in 12 Opal
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
NYX Blush in Taupe
NYX Blush in Mauve
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette: Brownbone (right row), crease (left row), and define (left row)
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder as brow highlight
Too Faced Starry Eye Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Gold Digger
E.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
E.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 07
I really hope you enjoyed my latest tutorial. Let me know in the comments below what type of look you'll be rocking this NYE? A bold lip? Glitter? A smoky eye?

No comments :

Post a Comment