Empty Products #4

Uploading this one blog post took forever! I started off the day like any other day- checking Twitter, listening to music, and getting prepared to upload photo files to my laptop when disaster struck. Once I inserted my DSLR's USB cord both my MacBook Pro and power cord just died on me. Since I'm so freaking attached to my laptop, I started panicking and drove to the Apple Store with no appointment. Thankfully the lovely people at my Apple Store were able to fix it and I've ordered a card reader in case the USB cord is damaged. Now that we have that out of the way, we can begin talking about the beauty products that I've recently finished. Some were great, others were not. If you want a quick-ish (emphasis on the -ish) run through then watch my latest video.




Thank you so much for watching! Let me know in the comments below if you've ever tried any of the items mentioned or what products you've recently finished.

No comments :

Post a Comment