Emma Jane's 1-Year Anniversary!

Today is officially my blog's one year blogiversary! Take out the streamers, cupcakes, and champagne because today is a day to celebrate and why not celebrate with Emma Jane? You might remember Emma Jane from this blogger event back in November, but recently they celebrated their 1-year anniversary in their Mission Hills boutique. I went to the event to celebrate along with Jenn, Jess, and a couple of San Diego bloggers on Thursday evening.


Emma Jane is a local boutique owned by Jenn and Jess. They have two locations in San Diego: one in Mission Hills and the other in La Jolla. The store has a wide array of very unique and delicate jewelry, casual items, semi-formal dresses, accessories, and even a few beauty items. The best thing about the boutique is that they support a lot of San Diego's fashion and jewelry designers. If you want your friends to ask you where you're getting your clothes from, then you should shop locally! I know a lot of the girls that attended the event were going crazy for the pink tulle skirt that my friend Tuyaymya of White Tee Black Dress tried out as seen in this picture.

Don't worry if you don't live in San Diego, Jenn told me that Emma Jane is currently in the process of launching an online store! 
The event itself was so much fun! There was a lot of clothes, food, and pictures taken that night. A lot of Emma Jane's loyal customers and friends came to the event which was great to see. Also in attendance were some San Diego style bloggers including Tuyaymya of White Tee Black Dress, Lauren of La Petite Winget, Eva of The Fashion Fairytale, and Bianca of Just Ask B.
Click here to see how the event was like and to see Tuyaymya win one of the raffle prizes!

I would like to thank both Jenn and Jess for inviting me to the event. I had such a great time on Thursday evening and I loved the gift bag. I also can't wait to wear the floral top I bought in future outfit of the day posts and videos.

Do you shop at local boutiques? Let me know in the comments below, now excuse me while I go get a celebratory 1-year blogiversary soup because I'm sick once again (bummer).

PS. The 1-year blogiversary giveaway will be up this Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment