Outfit of the Day | Seaport Village + VLOG CHANNEL!

I am back into the wonderful world of VLOGGING! Aww yeah! For those who don't know I've been vlogging for 5 years (on and off) and now that I have my camera I'll be posting vlogs on a regular basis. I don't think I have anything interesting to offer but I personally love watching people's everyday lives so I'm sure some of you will find my vlogs interesting. You'll also be able to get a better sense of who I am, meet some of the people in my life, and see parts of San Diego and Tijuana.



Location- Seaport Village, San Diego, CA
Shirt- Uniqlo
Jeans- Forever 21
Scarf- Nordstrom
Sandals- Target
Glasses- D&G
Rings- eBay and gift from Croatia
Earrings- American Eagle
Nails- Need Sunglasses by O.P.I.
Meet my boyfriend (aka the OOTD photographer) and follow us around Little Italy and Seaport Village.

Follow my mom and I as we go to Tijuana to watch Pedro Almodóvar's latest film. You'll also get your first taste of my bilingual vlogs in this video (don't worry, there's subtitles just like in the movies).

I hope you enjoy a look into my life with these vlogs. If you like what you see make sure to subscribe to my channel which is properly titled neuzethvlogs, I will be posting on there at least once a week.

Thank you for checking out the first video version of my "outfit of the day" posts and my vlogs. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment