Eyeliner in 4 Ways

Eyeliner can be a tough skill to acquire because if you have a shaky hand you'll end up with a very squiggly line. I remember how bad my eyeliner would look when I first started getting into makeup. I would try to make one smooth line and would end up having to go wider and wider to cover up my mistakes, until I was left with an Amy Winehouse eyeliner. What if I told you applying eyeliner is not that hard? In my latest video I'm going to show you four different ways that you can line your eye. 



Video en español
Eyeliners Mentioned
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner
Avon ColorTrend Liquid Eyeliner
Stila Smudge Pot in Golden Noir
I hope you liked this video and found it helpful. Let me know in the comments below which type of eyeliner you prefer.
PS. The 1-year blogiversary giveaway will be up TOMORROW!

No comments :

Post a Comment