Haul | Shopping Local, Zara, and Vinyl Records

One of my new year's resolutions was to shop local. So much of my money goes towards big companies that honestly don't need my money, so this year I've decided that I want to support local businesses more. Often they have very unique items, brands that you already know, and these local businesses add so much character and life that the bigger stores don't have. I recently went to two local businesses in San Diego to get a couple of things. Sadly this will be the last haul for a couple of months but this whole "no shopping" thing will be worth it! You'll have to watch the video to find out why I won't be doing hauls.


Video en español

I hope you enjoyed today's vlog! Let me know in the comments below if you support small businesses, and if you have any favorite websites or Etsy shops please feel free to leave them in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment