Outfit of the Day | Downtown

Downtown is one of my favorite areas in San Diego because I can get a taste of what it's like in a big city. San Diego is overall a pretty laid back area comprised of various beach cities, Indian reservations, ranches, and a lot of suburbs. I enjoy Downtown a lot because I get a little of the hustle and bustle that I enjoy, there's always interesting characters on the streets, and a variety of buildings for me to admire. To match my surroundings I decided to wear something that is effortlessly cool (well at least I think it looks cool).


Location- Downtown, San Diego
Top- H&M (similar)
Boots- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Bag- Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Rings- Gifted, Urban Outfitters, Madewell
Earrings- American Eagle (similar)
Glasses- Warby Parker
Nails- American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Rose Bowl and Palm Springs (similar)
I want to thank Orlando for taking these great pictures and for posing with the "pho shizzle" shirt that I got him for Christmas. haha

I hope you enjoyed this latest outfit of the day. Tell me one thing you love about your city in the comments below, I'd love to know where you're from and what you enjoy about your city. 

No comments :

Post a Comment