DIY | State/Country Wire Necklace

The end of DIY is here! I'm quite sad that this week is over but I promise to do more DIYs in the future. In this video you'll be learning how to make your own state or country necklace made out of wire. You can make your home state or country, or a place you fell in love with. It's a very simple DIY that shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to make. As the saying goes, "home is where the heart is" but why not wear it right over your heart?


What You Will Need
An outline of the state/country- print various sizes so you have plenty of options
Wire- I used a 16 gauge wire for this
An old necklace- once again I'm reusing an old necklace. If you don't have anything to reuse just buy chain, jump rings, and a lobster clasp.
Jewelry making tools- you'll need a round nose pliers, flat nose pliers, and wire cutters
Masking tape- to hold down the wire and outline

I really hope you enjoyed this video and DIY week. I had a blast coming up with all the DIYs for you! Thank you so much for voting on the blog poll, I absolutely love getting your feedback on what you want to see. If you don't know about the blog poll it is located on the right column below the popular posts. Right now you can help me choose one of the videos that will be filmed in April.

If you try this DIY please tag me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. You can also use the hashtag #NeuzethDIY so I can find and like your picture. Also if you speak Spanish you will now find a Mexican flag in the menu bar next to DIY. If you click on that you will be taken to my blog post in Spanish.

Thank you so much for tuning in for DIY Week! Did you like seeing a themed week? Let me know in the comments below?

No comments :

Post a Comment