Eyebrow Routine

The video that you voted on in my blog poll is finally here! I can't believe so many people requested an eyebrow tutorial because in the past so many people (including friends) wanted to tweeze or wax my eyebrows thin. Thankfully I never listened to those people and I've managed to keep my thick brows all these years. This video is slightly longer than my average video but I really tried my best to explain everything from how to groom and fill in your eyebrows, to the tools and products I used. This of course are only my tips, you can definitely adapt some of my tips and develop your own technique to groom and fill in your eyebrows.



The tools
Tweezers
Cuticle Scissors
Spoolie Brush
Eyebrow Razor
Angled Brush

The products
Urban Decay Naked Basics, $28 (or any other matte eyeshadow)
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, $3.99
Anastasia Brow Wiz Skinny Brow Pencil, $21
E.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, $1
Milani Brow & Eye Highlighters, $6.49

I really hope you found the video helpful. Let me know in the comments below if you fill in your eyebrows. If you do, what product(s) do you use?

No comments :

Post a Comment