Top 10 Under $5

Shhh... I want to tell you all a little secret: I absolutely love drugstore makeup! Drugstore makeup has really come such a long way. I remember back when drugstore makeup was synonymous with non-pigmented eyeshadows, foundation formulas that would make you break out, and glitter- glitter everywhere! The drugstore has certainly learned to adapt some well loved high end textures and finishes, which is great for those of us who can't indulge ourselves with high end makeup all the time. In some cases I even prefer the drugstore version because the product just outperforms the more expensive version. A lot of you suggested me to do more "top 5" videos but in this case I went with a "top 10" because it was way too hard to narrow it down to just 5 products.




Products Mentioned (Prices vary depending where you go)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Comfort Zone, $4.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal $4.39
Jordana 12HR Made To Last $3.99
E.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara $1
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder $3.97
E.l.f. Brushes $1/$3
Jordana Quick Dry Top Coat $1.99
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors  $1.89
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers $4.79
Almay Liquid Lip Balm $4.99

I hope you enjoyed the latest video. If you have "top 5" topic suggestions let me know in the comments below. I would also love to know what some of your favorite products under $5 are!

No comments :

Post a Comment