Review | Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby

Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby
I used to avoid cream blushes at all costs due to my oily skin, but recently I've found some great options  at the drugstore that every skin type can enjoy. During my latest trip to Walmart I encountered the new lip and cheek chubbies from Flower Beauty which is Drew Barrymore's makeup line. Flower Beauty is a very unique makeup line because they pride themselves in using high quality ingredients, they don't test on animals, and they don't spend money on advertising. Instead of spending millions of dollars in advertising campaigns they just focus on creating new products which is almost unheard of in the beauty industry.


Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby in Apricot-a-lot
Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby
Recently the beauty world has seen a chubby stick takeover! Everything from eyeshadow to highlighter is being packaged in a little chubby pencil. I'm personally all for this type of packaging since it's very travel-friendly and it just looks so darn cute! That's actually how I got lured to purchase the product. The range includes 5 colors ranging from the lightest pink shade (Rosie Posie) to a dark berry shade (Raisin the Roof).

The shade I have is Apricot-a-lot which is a muted peachy shade with a hint of fine shimmer. Although the color is light it does give you the option to build it up like how I have it on the picture. The lip & cheek chubby is supposed to give cheeks a romantic rosy glow and provide optical skin smoothing. The formula has a some sheen to it so it definitely does give you that glow that they promise, but I really didn't see any reduction in fine lines or skin smoothness. Another thing that I have to mention about the formula is that it has a cream to powder finish. You can even feel the powdery texture when you blend it out. I really enjoyed the powder finish because it made the blush look very natural and work well with my oily skin.

I have really enjoyed this product a lot due to how easy it is to apply and how pretty it looks on the cheeks. I also enjoyed the longevity of this product which was very surprising since blush is one of those things that don't last well because of my oily skin. Despite the color being light I could still see it on my cheeks at the end of the day before I removed my makeup. I also found that this product touches up perfectly throughout the day, just in case you find that the color doesn't look as bright. The only thing I didn't like about this product was how it felt on the lips. Since it does have a cream to powder finish it just feels very strange on your lips.

The Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby retails for $9.98 and it is exclusively available at Walmart.
Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby
What are your favorite cream blushes or Flower Beauty products? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment