Review | Sephora Cream Lip Stain

Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review
When I heard Amelia Liana of Liana Beauty mention the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in one of her recent videos I knew I had to get it. As you all know by now, I love a good red lip color so I honestly couldn't say no to the shade Always Red. According to Sephora the lip stain is silky, lightweight, high-coverage, and comfortable. The cream lip stain also claims to be long-lasting and transfer-proof. The claims seem a little too good to be true so I decided to put it to the test and see how it wears throughout the day. So does this product pass the test?


Sephora Cream Lip Stain
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review
Below is the video review on this product. In the video I will be showing you how the product applies, how the applicator looks, and how it wears throughout the day. I will also be showing you several tests to prove whether this product is truly long-lasting and transfer-proof. And at the end of the video you'll be seeing the final verdict.
Cream Lip Stain Review
The Sephora Cream Lip Stain retails for $13 at Sephora.

What did you think of this product? Have you tried any other cream lip stains before? If so, which one do you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment