Spring Foundation Routine for Oily Skin

Spring Foundation Routine for Oily Skin
Spring is here and if you're anything like me it already feels like summer where you live. The last thing I want to wear during the warmer days is a face full of makeup so that's why I opt for mineral makeup instead. With mineral makeup it often feels like it's not doing anything and then suddenly your face looks more even and flawless. It's like magic! The more you buff, the more your skin starts looking really good. In my latest tutorial I'll be showing you my very simple face routine which will give you a very natural and fresh look.


Foundation Routine for Oily Skin
Foundation Routine for Oily Skin
Products Used
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer, $13.99
Vichy Dermafinish Corrective Stick, $28
Physicians Formula Nude Wear Concealer, $12.99
BareMinerals Matte Foundation, $27
Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glow Blush in Rose, $12.99
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, $32

I hope you enjoyed the video! Have a great weekend everyone.

How does your foundation routine look like? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment