May Favorites

My May favorites are finally here! Find out what products I've been loving in my video below. It may not be a lot but I'm sure you'll find my video entertaining or at least a little random.

Products mentioned
Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil available at Target, Walmart, and drugstores
E.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 mascara
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Bath & Body Works 3 wick candle in London Calling
Bubble Mania for iPhone and for Android
Daft Punk's Random Access Memories
Star Trek Into Darkness

What products have you been loving this month? 
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing! great info
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for checking out my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to try the dry oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good. I've taken the picture for the review but I just need to sit down and write it now. :) It should be up next week.

      Delete
  3. Great post and video! I'm going to graduate next month!! I really want to see Star Trek into the Darkness :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! Good luck with your finals!
      Go see it! If you're a fan of the first one then you'll love Into Darkness.

      Delete