March 2013 Playlist

To kick start my spring break I've decided to share a music playlist.

Its no secret that I love music and I want to share my love with all of you with monthly Spotify playlists! There has been some great releases in the month of March like David Bowie's, Kavinsky's, and Devendra Banhart's new albums so I made sure to include a song from each album on the playlist. There are also some older tracks like Unattainable and Bonjour Jeune Fille which I still love listening to.

I really hope you enjoy the first installment of my monthly playlists!

What do you think about the playlist? What are your favorite songs of the month?
I'd love to hear some music recommendations. 

Have a great day and happy listening!

4 comments :

  1. I will have to check out the bands on your playlist! I'm your newest follower! Please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Perla,

      Please do, all of the artists featured a great. If you like alternative pop/rock then you'll discover a fair share of them through upcoming playlists.

      And thanks for following my blog. I just checked out your blog and decided to follow it. :)

      Laura

      Delete
  2. Great music!! Always like knowing what other bloggers like to rock out to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, I'm also very interested in knowing what other bloggers like listening to.

      Delete