First Impression | Julep Plié Wand

Julep Plié Wand
When I showed the Julep Plié Wand in one of my newest hauls I got some requests to film a first impression review on it. Julep refers to their Plié Wand as "a revolutionary nail polishing tool" which made me very skeptical. The very long wand with a swivel feature is supposed to make it easier to paint your nails. The Plié Wand is designed to fit any Julep nail polish and they include two brushes for non-Julep nail polishes. Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to the review!


Julep Plié Wand

Here is the first impression review of the Plié Wand. You'll be watching me apply the nail polish using the extra long wand and also testing out the swivel feature to see if it does help apply your nail polish easier.

The Plié Wand retails for $25 and is available on Julep.com.

I hope you enjoyed this first impression review. Would you try out something like the Plié Wand? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment