First Impression | POPSUGAR Must Have Box

POPSUGAR Must Have Box
Nowadays there's a subscription box for nearly everything but the POPSUGAR Must Have box is the first one I know of that combines beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food items. The box is $39.95 a month which makes it one of the pricier subscription services, but they are known to include full-size products and premium items. I was so excited when I received this box because not only was it big but it was also really heavy. I didn't know what to expect from this box because I'm not very familiar with the service so everything was a surprise to me. If you're interested in seeing what I got in the Must Have box and what I think about it, then stick around to watching my latest first impression review.


POPSUGAR Must Have Box review

Products Received
Turkish-T Beach Towel, $32
Emily Giffin's The One & Only, $28
Sachajuan Body Lotion, $24
Native Union Gift Card, $15
You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes, $6
Lollies Basics Hair Ties, $8
One Potato Two Potato Chips, $2

If you're interested in the box you can receive $10 off on a 3-month subscription with the code JUNESELECT10. The code expires on June 30th.

I hope you enjoyed this first impression review. Have you tried the POPSUGAR Must Have box? If so, what did you think about it?

Disclaimer: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

No comments :

Post a Comment