July 2014 Favorites

July Favorites
I can't believe that July is now over! This past month just flew by to the point that it almost felt like June and July were one long month. July was an extremely busy month for me, when I wasn't at work I was working on my blog at home so essentially I had little to no free time. In July a lot of my favorite beauty products were easy to use and very low maintenance which was great for all those busy days. Also in this video I'll be sharing my first "un-favorite" ever! Let's just say that I really really don't want you to spend your money on a certain beauty tool.


July Favorites
Products Mentioned
ELF Studio Flawless Concealer Brush, $3
L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder, $12.99
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, $5.97
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, $5.99
Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain, $9.99
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, $9.99
Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, $25 (rollerball)
Jenny Lewis- Just One of the Guys
Rilo Kiley- Portions for Foxes
Thank you so much for watching my latest monthly favorites.

What were some of your favorite beauty products in July? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment