July 2014 Playlist

The Outside Lands music festival is in exactly two weeks! I can't believe that in two weeks I'll be back in San Francisco doing the whole festival thing once again. To commemorate such an exciting event I decided to do the same thing as last year and feature some artists and bands that I'm excited to see at Outside Lands in the July playlist. In this playlist I included one of my all-time favorite bands, some artists I've loved since high school, and then some newer additions to my music library. This is also the first Outside Lands related blog post, I promise there will be a lot more to come!


Last year I attended the Outside Lands music festival for the first time and it was love at first sight. I just loved the surroundings, the vibe, all the food options, and of course the lineup. Upon walking into the festival I got the feeling that most of the people were there for the music, not to brag on social media. It felt really nice being in a place with so many like-minded people of all age groups and in a crowd that knew their music.

I had such a great time at Outside Lands that I promised myself that I would be back the following year. This year will be a little different because I'll be attending the festival with my boyfriend! It'll be his first American festival and the first time that we'll be going to a festival together. I've already warned him about my excessive screaming when The Killers go on stage and about my awkward dancing during Chromeo. Things are going to get real interesting at Golden Gate Park. haha
I really hope you enjoy this latest playlist! If you've gone or are planning to go to a festival this year, please let me know in the comments below. I would also love to know what you were listening to in July in the comments.

Happy listening everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment