Makeup Swap with Bon Parisien

Makeup Swap with Bon Parisien
First off, happy 4th of July to all my American readers! Today I have a USA-France makeup swap with my good friend Bon Parisien who lives in Paris. I sent him a box full of makeup that he can't get in France and he sent me some French and Italian products that I can't find here. Let's just say I was ecstatic and might have freaked a bit in the video. What can I say? I get really excited with makeup.


Check out what Bon sent me in this video!
Check out what I sent Bon in this video!

Merci beaucoup Bon ! I loved every single item that you sent me and I can't wait to wear a few of them this weekend to work. Make sure to check out Bon's YouTube channel and subscribe to his amazing channel. Bon's channel is filled with amazing tutorials, reviews, swatches, and inspiring videos.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, which ones?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment