Nails of the Day | Clashing Colors

Clashing Colors
During my recent quick trip to Walmart I was wandering around the makeup aisles (as always) when these two colors caught my eye. I don't need any more nail polish but I just couldn't just pass up on these fun and vibrant shades. I've been keeping my nails very basic with one nail polish pretty much all summer, but today I switched it up by wearing not one but two bright colors. The results are bright and in your face but I think I can get away with clashing nail polish colors during summer.


Clashing Colors
Nail Polishes: NYC In A New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in Nolita's Lavender
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Do Not Disturb

I've been a fan of both of these nail polishes for a while now. Yeah, they're not the most long lasting but they both dry completely in a minute. The nail polishes make it easy to do nail art since it has that fast drying formula. The Rimmel polish has a more opaque formula and you could honestly go for one coat if you wanted to. If you're looking for unique colors at a very affordable price (I'm talking less than $2 each) then I highly recommend you to check both NYC and Rimmel out.
Clashing Colors
Are you a fan of clashing colors? If so, which is your favorite clashing colors combo?

No comments :

Post a Comment