Review | Stila Ready For Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths

Stila Ready For Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths
For a couple of months I had completely banned makeup removing wipes from my routine, but now that I've found myself more tired I have been relying on them more and more. Washing your face every night is ideal, but I have to be completely honest with you and tell you that sometimes I'm just too lazy. Completing my full skincare routine takes a few minutes and so when I come back home exhausted from work I just don't feel like spending that time on myself, I just want to go to sleep. I've been trying a few makeup removing wipes these past few months and I ran across these ones by Stila at a recent trip to Nordstrom Rack. I have only tried Stila makeup so I became incredibly intrigued by their skincare line and decided to put the most practical item to the test.


Stila Ready For Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths
The Stila Ready for Take Off Moisturizing Makeup Wipes Cleansing Cloths come in a pack of 30 wipes and they're ideal for sensitive skin. The wipes have aloe vera and a blend of essential oils (lavender, chamomile, and cucumber) which will soothe and moisturize the skin. The wipes do not have a synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, or phthalates. I try to avoid things such as mineral oil, sulfates, and parabens as much as possible, so when I saw that these wipes didn't have any of those things I instantly became interested in them.

The wipes are incredibly soft and made out of a biodegradable rayon. I've really enjoyed how the wipe feels because unlike other wipes the Stila Ready for Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths aren't abrasive whatsoever. I can take off everything from my bright lipstick to my waterproof mascara with just one wipe! The wipes are formulated to be strong enough to remove even the most waterproof formulas such as the Stila Stay All Day products. When I remove my makeup with these wipes my skin feels clean and moisturized, which is nice when I'm too lazy to do both of those steps. My skin has really loved the blend of essential oils in these wipes. I haven't broke out once from the wipes and when I wake up my skin feels very soft and moisturized.

There are two things that might concern a few people. 1.) The strong scent. 2.) Oily residue. As I previously mentioned these wipes do not have synthetic fragrance, but the essential oils have a strong scent. The lavender scent could be very overpowering to some, if you're not a fan of lavender then I would not recommend these for you. The first time I used the wipes I noticed a film of oil on my skin. I didn't mind that since I'm used to using oils to moisturize my skin, but I can see that bothering other people. There's a simple solution for that problem though, all you have to do is pat the oils into your skin so that they can get absorbed. Since I started doing that I haven't felt my skin overly oily.

Overall I've really enjoyed the Stila Ready for Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths but I think the retail price ($15) is a bit steep for makeup wipes. I don't think these are anything revolutionary but I would highly recommend picking them up if you happen to stumble upon them at a Nordstrom Rack. I would happily pay $5.97 for these wipes but I don't think I could shell out $15 for them.

The Stila Ready for Take Off Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths retail for $15 and can be found at Stila.com and for a reduced price at Nordstrom Rack locations.

Are you a fan of makeup removing wipes? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment