Face of the Day | Easy Breezy

Face of the Day Easy Breezy
Not going to lie, I've been lacking in the creativity department recently. I just have a lot of my mind and not enough energy to be creative on the blog. Yesterday when I woke up for work I felt like I desperately needed some color in my life. I used an eyeshadow that I've only worn one and even wore my fun necklace. Hopefully things will pick up creatively once Outside Lands is over but for the meantime here's my latest face of the day post.


Face of the Day Easy Breezy
F • A • C • E
I kept it ridiculously easy once again because I honestly can't be bothered to contour, highlight, and do a fancy makeup routine for work. I used the L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation that I've been talking about so much recently. Instead of applying the foundation with a synthetic brush I actually used my fingers today because I was lazy. To conceal blemishes and my undereye area I used the Almay Smart Shade Concealer which I need to review because it's a pretty neat product. I skipped the blush (gasp!) and set everything with my trusty Neutrogena Shine Control Powder.
Face of the Day Easy Breezy
E • Y • E • S
On my lids I used the L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond which is a metallic lilac. I find this shade a little hard to wear because it can really wash me out, but with some liner and a lot of mascara I feel like I can make it work. For eyeliner I used the Avon Colortrend Liquid Eyeliner which I got in the Mexican catalog a few months ago. The eyeliner does nothing extraordinary but it gets the job done. For my lashes I used another product that gets the job done but doesn't have the "wow factor," and that is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara. And finally on the brows I have a bit of the NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil just to fill in the minor gaps.
Face of the Day Easy Breezy
L • I • P • S
Whenever I do a colorful eye I try to keep my lips muted so today I went with the NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Creme Pie.

I hope you enjoyed this latest face of the day!

Do you have any eyeshadows that you're unsure of how to use? If you do let me know in the comments below. I have a few that I bought back in my rainbow eyes phase like a bright matte yellow and a fuchsia eyeshadow that I just haven't used in a whiiiiile.

No comments :

Post a Comment