Sunkissed Summer Tag

Sunkissed Summer Tag
My friend Siri from Norway recently tagged me to film the Sunkissed Summer Tag! While I'm not the biggest fan of summer I still decided to film this tag because it's a really fun tag. There's a lot of summer related questions, product recommendations, and two ice cream flavors that I would die to have. There's a little bit of everything all wrapped up into one little tag video.


Products Mentioned
Caudalie Mineral Bronzing Powder, $34
Karora CC Cream, $35
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist, $14
Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, $22
Avène Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50, $22
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, $9.99
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Extreme Wear Nail Color in White On, $2.99
Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in Do Not Disturb, $1.79 (in stores)
Julep Nail Polish in Kam, $4.99
L'Oréal Magic Nude Liquid Powder, $12.99
BareMinerals Matte Foundation, $27
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, $8.99
Warby Parker Jasper Sunglasses, $95 (without prescription) $150 (with prescription)
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray, $30
Maybelline Color Tattoo, $6.99
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner, $20

I really hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag all of you YouTubers and bloggers to do this tag, even if you're not a big fan of summer like I am. If you do this tag please tweet me a link at @LauraNeuzeth so I can watch your video/read your blog post and retweet it!

If you could create an ice cream flavor, what would it be?

No comments :

Post a Comment