Nails of the Day | Black & White

Formula X ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués
In my last Sephora haul I showed these really cool nail stickers I got from the Formula X range. The last time I used nail stickers was when I left to study abroad and that was a good 3 years ago, so it's been a while. I remember when the Sally Hansen nail stickers were a much buzzed about product but then the buzz went away and more brands started making nail stickers. I recently tried out a Formula X nail polish and was super impressed by it that I just had to try out their nail stickers. This particular pattern stood out to me as something I wanted to have on for Outside Lands, so I decided to apply them just for the festival.


Formula X ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués in In The Print
ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer

If you're bad at nail art or don't have the patience for it then nail stickers are the way to go! They're super easy to apply and all you need are the nail stickers and a nail file (topcoat is optional). In comparison to the Sally Hansen ones I found that these much easier to apply. The nail stickers aren't as stretchy and tend to just lay on your nails better. I also found that the stickers are much thicker than the Sally Hansen stickers which leads me to believe that they will wear better. The Formula X ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués have built in base coat and topcoat, and they're also meant to last 14 days. This is the first time trying them out so I can't comment on the longevity yet but they did have nice shine. I did want my nails to be even shinier so I added a topcoat just to seal everything in. Overall I was really impressed with these nail stickers and would highly recommend them.
Formula X ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués in In The Print
The Formula X ASAP 5 Finger Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués in In The Print are on sale at Sephora for $7!

Are you a fan of nail stickers? Let me know in the comments below. I am obsessed with my nails right now! I'm really digging the black & white mix and match nails.

No comments :

Post a Comment